A global skills gap report has revealed why employers say this current generation is not employable.
To get started on this Life Skills Training course simply click the enrol button below and get started today. Got questions? Email us!
Today The Competition is Huge, But Quality Candidates Are Few.
With competition so high for both employment and further study placements a few percentage points can make all the difference. This carefully structured life skills training course has been developed in consultation with Employers, Universities, state and federal politicians, teachers, parents and of course current generations. All of the content in this course is equally relevant for entering the workforce and continuing career study.
Job seekers will learn why employers want these skills and how to develop them.
Communication skills – Interpersonal skills – Assertiveness -Resilience – Problem solving – Adaptability -Team work – Self-Confidence and much more.
Traditional classroom price
This online price is just $268
Equip your children with Life Skills to get that highly desired advantage!
To effectively develop these skills this course is packed with valuable content and explored in depth
Participants will develop an understanding of what is required for their journey ahead. They will acquire skills & tools and will implement personal strategies to ensure a successful transition to life after school. Whether they go directly to the workforce of via further study. These are the skills that will see them not just gain employment, but realise success and longevity.
The Certificate of Completion & Letter of Introduction to Employers
Participants will receive a certificate of completion and links to a scientific gamified app to develop problem-solving skills. Also, we will provide participants with a personalised letter of introduction to their next potential employer. A letter outlining what they would have learnt from this course and the enhanced skills and knowledge they will bring to their next employment role.
High Value And Big Savings
A traditional face to face training course with this amount of content is valued at $1200 and limited to 12 students. We’re making this training accessible to as many people as possible. And, by converting to an online course we’re saving the expenses associated with live training. So, we are able to provide this comprehensive and specialised training written just for this generation to you for just $268!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long is the course?
2. How long will it take to complete?
3. What style of learning is it?
4. Can I keep going back to it?
5. Does it delete after a certain time?
6. Can my friend and I do it together?
7. Is there homework involved?
8. Do I get anything at the end?
- You will get a certificate of completion
- A personal letter from us to any potential employer, outlining what you have learnt, and the skills that you will bring to your new role, and the company.
- Personal and professional development that can equip you for life
9. What if I don’t understand something?
10. I see you have other courses- do I get a discount if I do another one?
11. I see I get a certificate; do I have to pass before I get that?
12. How do I access the course?
13. Is this graded?
14. Can my mum do it with me?
15. Can my child and I do it together?
16. I have 4 children that I want to do this, can I get a discount?
17. I am an adult, will this benefit me?
18. I currently have a job, is this something that would benefit me for future?
19. Is this only for Australia, can my friend in UK do this as well?
20. Is Soft Skills Training Institute an RTO?
-- Got another question that we haven't answered? --
Life After School is a course run by the Soft Skills Training Institute Pty Ltd. (SSTI) Which was formed in 2010 by founder Bruce Bowen. With over 20 soft skills courses the SSTI provides these personal life and business skills that are not taught on our normal journey of doing life. These are the skills that make technical and knowledge skills work. Skills like Effective Communication, Leadership to Empower Staff, Handling Difficult People and Situations, Managing Difficult Conversations, Time Management, Conflict Resolution, Assertiveness and Self-Confidence and more.